Senior Economist, Social, Urban, Rural and Resilience Global Practice
- How do city leaders get things done? Learning from mayors in Japan
- Taking a tour of a ‘Competitive City’
- Can other cities be as competitive as Singapore?
- Making cities competitive – What will it take?
- A Tale of Two Competitive Cities: What Patterns Are Emerging So Far?
- What does it mean to be a Young Professional at the World Bank?
- What makes a city competitive?
- Informality – a Blessing or a Curse?
- To Maximize the Gains from Trade - Focus on Firms and Cities
- Has growth been good for social and religious minorities in India? Yes, Indeed
- Tracking light from space: Innovative ways to measure economic development
- Cities on the Move
- Of Gazelles and Gazillas