Huong Thi Lan Tran
Senior Public Sector Specialist - World Bank Vietnam country office
Huong Thi Lan Tran (Huong) is currently a Senior Public Sector Specialist in the World Bank Vietnam country office. Huong’s work focuses on a range of core governance and institutional reform issues, including strengthening public sector performance, access to information, transparency, and accountability. Most recently, she has been working with government agencies at national and sub-national levels to promote better spatial information for smart governance. Prior to joining the World Bank in Vietnam, Huong worked on improving governance and human rights in Vietnam for the Finnish Development Agency where she managed many grassroots projects to improve access to information, access to services for citizens, and to prevent rural women from being trafficked. She received her Masters of Development Studies with a focus on Public Policy from Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand.
- Artificial intelligence for smart cities: insights from Ho Chi Minh City’s spatial development
- Việt Nam nghiên cứu kinh nghiệm Ma-lai-xi-a về xây dựng nhà nước kiến tạo
- Vietnam studies Malaysia’s experience with facilitating state relationships
- Vietnam: Who are the corruption game changers?
- Việt Nam: Ai là người thay đổi cuộc chơi tham nhũng?
- Needed: bolder actions and sunshine for financial disclosures in Vietnam
- Minh bạch tài sản ở Việt Nam – Cần hành động mạnh mẽ và quyết liệt hơn