Senior Transport Economist
Gozde Isik, a Senior Transport Economist, works on a wide range of issues pertaining to transport, trade, and logistics in Eastern Europe and Central Asia. She previously worked on trade and regional integration in the sub-Saharan Africa region.
- Lifting legal barriers on women’s employment: How it impacts Ukraine’s logistics and transport sector
- Why regional integration is so important for resource-driven diversification in Africa
- What can we do to help Africans trade with each other?
- Addressing South Sudan’s Impediments to Regional Trade
- Unlocking the Kinshasa-Brazzaville Bottleneck
- Truth and reconciliation through technology
- The African media and state accountability